Exceptional Results at 2023 Property Industry Awards
With over 1500 guests in attendance at Spark Area, the 2023 Property Industry Awards held on Friday June 23, was one of the biggest nights in property. This event brings together superior examples of iconic projects in property development and investment across a range of sectors and design disciplines, recognising outstanding projects, developments, and refurbishments.
This year we celebrated with 97 nominees, 76 award winners, 10 best in category winners and one supreme winner.
Our team was involved in a total of six nominated projects at the awards, and the results are in! Three projects won Merit awards, two were recognised with Excellence awards and one was a Winner in their category.
The Kirk Roberts team were ecstatic and very proud to have received an Excellence award for Sudima Kaikōura, in the Holmes Tourism and Leisure Property Award category.
Opened in October 2022, the $35 million, 4.5 star-rated hotel is a luxury style resort resides on the Kaikōura waterfront. From investing in the development to utilising our many disciplines, providing geotechnical, environmental, structural, civil and fire engineering, as well architectural design, this multi-disciplinary project is the perfect example of how all our divisions and disciplines work together seamlessly.
Categories and Awards
Templeton Multi-Unit Residential Property Award – 1 x Merit Award
- Star Newton / The Nix, Auckland – Engaged to provide Structural, Geotechnical, Civil and Fire Engineering services.
Kāinga Ora Community and Affordable Housing Property Awards – 2 x Merit Awards
- Kauri Street and Kauri Place, Hastings – Engaged for Structural and Geotechnical services.
- Sudeley Street, Auckland – Engaged for Structural, Geotechnical, Civil, BIM LOD 400 Fabrication modelling services.
Holmes Tourism & Leisure Property Award – 1 x Excellence Award
- Sudima Kaikōura
Naylor Love Heritage & Adaptive Reuses Property Award -1 x Excellence Award
- 1 Albert Street, Auckland – Provided Structural Engineering, full Detailed Seismic Assessment and Strengthening Design services.
RCP Commercial Property Award – 1 x Winner
- 1 Albert Street, Auckland –Provided Structural Engineering, full Detailed Seismic Assessment and Strengthening Design services.
This was an excellent industry event to be recognised at, and we want to congratulate everyone who was involved. Well done to the Kirk Robert’s team for all your hard work and dedication across these exception projects and developments.