Our services include

  • Geotechnical testing and reporting, including liquefaction analysis

  • Deep and shallow foundation investigation and design

  • Retaining wall and slope stability analysis

  • Meet regulatory requirements for identifying geotechnical hazards to intended building or land development projects

  • Site stability assessments and design

  • Sheet pile design for basement structures

  • Geotechnical reporting to support building and resource consent applications

  • Natural hazard landslip assessment, slope stability analysis and slope stability improvement design

Our projects


Front Young Hunter House
Young Hunter House, Christchurch – The first internally post-tensioned structural timber multi-storey building in New Zealand
// Fire Engineering // Geotechnical Engineering // Project Management // Structural Engineering
new world 1
Wairoa New World, Hawkes Bay – Delivering a brand new retail complex to the Hawkes Bay community
// KR Engineering // Architecture // Fabrication Design // Fire Engineering // Geotechnical Engineering // Structural Engineering
Guthrey Centre – Shopping in Christchurch’s CBD
// KR Engineering // KR Projects // Architecture // Fire Engineering // Geotechnical Engineering // Structural Engineering